Introducing MediLUX The latest in advanced LED Light Therapy. MediLUX takes the power of light therapy to the next level to correct even more skin imperfections in one place than ever before. Specifically formulated, MediLUX treatments use over 4000 LED lights in a combination of red, yellow, green and blue to make an exclusive blend of skin perfecting light therapy.
The effective MediLUX LED system operates using of 5 different types of coloured light therapy paired with revolutionary for greater coverage.
How does it work?
• Blue Light works to reduce acne causing bacteria, clear skin and reduce congestion
• Red Light increases blood circulation and lymphatic flow, encouraging the renewal and revitalisation of ageing skin
• Green Light targets skin tone correction and detoxifies the skin to reduce redness and irritation
• Yellow Light boosts the skins collagen production capacity, resulting in rejuvenated and younger looking skin
• Near-Infrared regenerates, rejuvenates, repairs and tightens ageing and lacklustre skin Targeted light therapy MediLUX LED treatments are so versatile that treatment can be performed not only on the facial area, but on other areas of concern as well. Our large LED panel is simply positioned over the treatment zone which may be the décolleté, back, hands, or any other region of the body requiring treatment. Our skilled skin therapists will conduct a detailed consultation to match your skin concerns with a targeted LED treatment. It’s simply the secret to skin that looks and feels radiant.
1 Session with Hydrogel Mask - £55
Course of 6 - £275
Add on Session After any Treatment - £45
Add on Course After any Treatment (course of 6) - £225
Radio Frequency Combined With Microneedling is a revolutionary treatment that firms, tightens and lifts the skin, all without having to go under the knife. The treatment is non-invasive so it is ideal for those who either don’t want or do not believe they are old enough for surgical procedures. Favoured by celebrities such as Amanda Holden and Mel B, Radio Frequency is gaining lots of followers and could soon replace Botox™ as the wrinkle remover of choice. Benefits: • Stimulates the cells in the cutaneous strata activating their self-regenerating capacity. • Immediate activation of the blood circulation – an introduction of Supreme Cell active ingredients and activation of cellular neogenesis (regeneration). • Contraction of collagen fibres – tensing of collagen fibres in the subcutaneous tissue and formation of new elastin fibres. • Heat production enhances lymphatic drainage
Microneedling is a type of treatment that uses small needles to cause tiny punctures in the skin. These small contact points encourage the body to create a wound healing response and renew the skin cells. As your skin repairs, the production of collagen and elastin is triggered to give an almost immediate plumping effect. It can also help tackle other skin damage such as scarring, dark marks, sun damage and ageing.
The Two technologies teamed together makes this a strong anti ageing Facial Course that will achieve Results.
1 Session - £125
Course of 6 - £625