• 0.25 mm needles.
• Stimulates natural healing response by creating tiny micro-channels in the skin.
• Tackles acne scarring, pigmentation and fine lines.
• Active ingredients of skincare reach the deeper layers of the skin – increasing effectiveness.
• Painless and no downtime!
The Microneedler: £35 Creates micro-channels in the skin, increasing cell turnover, collagen production, repair and renewal. Tackles visible signs of ageing; fine lines, wrinkles, dullness and pigmentation, leaving the complexion plump and glowing. The 0.25mm Microneedler is completely painless and safe for home use.
Product Recommendation For Use: Alumier Ultimate Boost Serum
ADVICE FOR THE MICRONEEDLER
• We encourage clients to buy sanitising spray. Always spray with sanitiser after each use, and ocassionally agitate in warm water and antibacterial soap.
• Do not use with Vitamin C or Retinol, AHA or Benzoyl Peroxide as these may cause irritation. Hydrating and soothing skincare work best after microneedling.
• Do not use on broken skin.
• Made of titanium.
• 540 needles on the barrel.
• Never share your microneedler with anyone else!
• Roller should be replaced around every three months if used regularly.